Jenesys Alimvari replied

473 weeks ago

Hello Valor!
After some discussion, we have decided on some new garden rules that we will be affective starting……….now. :)
As you know, we have two gardens, which now will be labeled as Garden A (left ) and Garden B (right ). Garden A will be used for all members to grow personal crops, and Garden B will be used for FC crops (thavnarian onions for members, and other more time-consuming crops for fc funding, etc).
At this time, only officers will have authorization to plant and harvest, but you will be able tend your own plants. We have decided this is the best course of action for the time being just to help ensure that there is no chaos or confusion in keeping track of what crop and quantity belongs to Whom, and also to make sure that they are plots available for everyone who would like to grow items.
As long as there are not a lot of members wishing to grow, more plots will be available to you, but otherwise try to keep the numbers to 2-3 plots at oncE, and crops that only take a few days. If you need something that takes longer, we will accommodate as possible.
If you would like something grown, please let me know here, listing how many plots and what seeds To plant, and then please place your seeds into Item slot #1 In the FC chest for me to obtain and plant for you.
When the plant is finished, I (or another officer if I am not online ) will harvest them and make sure you get all your crop.
We do currently have seeds in the chest for any member to use, ranging from different fruits to some gysahl greens, etc. Feel free to Have us use those up!
If you grow an item that you would like to place in the chest to share with everyone, please do so And just let an officer know so that in case later on you decide to get that item back for your personal use (which is fine ) , we'll know The where and why. Also, I will be keeping plenty of Fishmeal for fertilizing the plants in the chest. And if any star gatherers want to grab a topsoil and place in chest every now aND then, it would be appreciated :)
Thavnarian Onions::::
for those who don't know about these. .. thav onions are what you need to feed your chocobo after he reaches Rank 10 so that he can continue to rank up. (and will need one everytime thereafter to continue to rank up to 11 and so on ). These are pretty pricey. Valor would like to grow these or help fund these for folks and we are ironing out more details about it. In the meantime, if you currently need an onion , sound off here :) just want to get a number of how many are needed atm .

Lucia Avery Admin replied

471 weeks ago

While Jen is away I will be taking over the garden duties, so if you need something growing throw me a Tell/mail or drop the seeds in the fc chest and let an officer know so they can tell me or plant it themselves
Please log in to post a reply.